REVLON FOUNDATION FINDER
Term & Conditions
PRODUCT RECEIPT AND FEEDBACK – Australia
Information on how to enter and product retrieval form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
Revlon Australia Pty Limited (ABN 18 095 360 731) of 12 Julius Avenue, North Ryde, NSW, 2113.
Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years of age and over.
Entrants who are under the age of 18 must seek permission from their parent or guardian to enter.
Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its related entities and any agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
How to Enter
To enter, each entrant must, during the entry period:
- Complete the Foundation Finder experience via link provided in Revlon email.
- Once the user has received their product/shade outcome they must submit their name, address, and post code on the product outcome page where prompted.
- The first 100 users to complete the above will receive their product shade
- Once the user has received their free foundation, they are required to submit feedback via email sent by the promoter. They must fill out all required fields regarding their experience using the foundation they received.
Limits on Entry
Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the first 100 valid submissions will not be accepted.
Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their Entries and any other information they transmit to other Internet users.
The competition commences at 18:00 AEDT Tuesday 9th March 2021 and closes once the first 100 users have completed and submitted their entries (“Entry Period”).
Prize consists of 100 free foundations to be distributed to the first 100 users who complete the foundation finder experience. If a user is one of the first one-hundred users to complete the experience, they will receive the product/shade that the finder generated for them based off the questions the user answered.
Product distribution is limited to the first 100 users who complete the foundation finder. Once the first 100 users complete the finder and receive their product/shade result, they will be prompted to enter their contact and shipping details below the product outcome image. These details must be accurate as the promoter will use these details to send out the product.
Foundations are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Foundations must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. All prize values are the recommended retail price including GST.
If a prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu, subject to any written directions made under applicable Australian State or Territory legislation.
Products will be sent to the first 100 users (winners) within 2 weeks of submitting their details. The promoter will contact the winners prior to shipping relaying notification of the win and requesting any additional information to complete the shipment. Any shipping delays are not at fault of the Promoter and or the company approving the competition.
The precise date(s) for the delivery of the prizes will be subject to the availability of the prize and will be notified to the winner at the time they are notified that they have won the prize.
Notification of Winners
The winners will be notified in writing by email from the Promoter. Any further correspondence between the winner and the Promoter will be via email. The winner must respond to the Promoter’s email within 14 days in order to verify their identity and provide their name, age, postal address and a contact phone number in order to receive the prize.
All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winners. In the event of the product not being claimed by 13:00 (AEST) on 21/03/2021, the user’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to distribute the prize to the next best valid entry. The new winner will be notified by 5:00pm AEST 30/03/2021.
1. If the winner of a prize is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to winner’s parent or legal guardian.
2. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the close of the Entry Period will not be accepted.
3. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner(s). The first 100 users to submit their entries will receive their product outcome – no correspondence will be entered into.
4. By entering the competition, entrants’ consent to Revlon’s access to the data captured in the foundation finder experience, this data will be used for marketing purposes such as database segmentation. Any specific personal details including contact number and shipping details will only be used for the sake this competition. Revlon will not use shipping information or contact numbers for purposes outside of this competition.
5. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
6. By entering this competition, entrants’ agree to provide feedback on the product they receive from the promoter, failure to do so will result in the suer being removed from the database and Revlon communications.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, theft or destruction, human error, any cause beyond the Promoter’s control, or unauthorised access to or alteration of the competition. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the competition. Further, the Promoter at its sole discretion may recommence this competition under the same conditions.
8. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winners. If a winner does not claim their prize within 14 days of being notified, their entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter may award their prize to the next best entry determined by the judges.
10. If an entrant’s contact details change at any time after the date which they enter the competition, that entrant must notify the Promoter of their correct contact details immediately.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, is in breach of these conditions, provides entries that are offensive or otherwise inappropriate in the sole opinion of the Promoter, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this competition, or who has engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. The Promoter and its agents shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss, damage or injury, suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of (a) an entrant’s participation in this competition, (b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (d) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected; (e) any variation in the prize; (f) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant or (g) the entrant accepting and/or using a prize or in relation to the competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. Any prize supplied by a third-party supplier is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party supplier. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the conduct of any third party supplier or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize (even if caused by negligence), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and/or the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
14. If in the conduct of this competition, the Promoter is liable for a breach of any guarantee, warranty, condition or other term that applies under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and/or the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, or is implied by any other commonwealth, state or territory law that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter's liability under that legislation is limited, to the extent permitted by law, to the cost of replacement of any benefit or prize won.
15. Before the prize is awarded, the winner(s) may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from any liability arising from the use or participation in the prize.
16. If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or, if necessary, to provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as an original prize or prizes, subject to any written directions made under applicable Australian State or Territory legislation.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any goods or services distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related bodies corporate.
18. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. If the entry or any part of the entry is provided to the entrant by a third party, the entrants warrant that they have obtained the relevant copyright and other intellectual property rights permission(s) to submit the entry for the purposes of this competition. Further, entrants agree that the Promoter has an unrestricted, worldwide, irrevocable, transferable, divisible right and licence to use and modify their entry (including but not limited to amending, editing, selecting, cropping, retouching, adding to or deleting from any part of the submitted entry) for the purposes of the Promoter's business including for promotional purposes without the payment of any further fee or compensation. If requested by the Promoter, the entrant agrees to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter, its associated agencies against all losses, damages, claims and costs by third parties arising out of, connected to or resulting from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
19. By entering the competition, entrants’ consent to receiving marketing material via email from Revlon Australia for an unlimited period of time, entrants can opt out at any time.
20. If entry is via Facebook and Instagram, “Social Network” means Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network, as applicable. Entrants acknowledge that use of the Social Network is subject to the terms and conditions of that Social Network. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any entrant as a result of the conduct of any of the Social Network, including the decision of any Social Network to remove or not remove any photographs or videos, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law. In particular, the thoughts and views expressed on each of the Social Network, are only the thoughts and views of the individual that posted them. They are not representative of the opinions of the Promoter, nor does the Promoter confirm, guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any post. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with any Social Network. By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have released the Social Networks from any and all liability arising from their participation in the prize draw or out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the prize draw.
22. These conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales.