1. Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Entry is via Instagram only. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia and New Zealand (Entrants) with a valid Instagram account.
3. The directors, management and employees (and their Immediate Family) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion. Immediate Family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entrants aged under 18 years must obtain consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter the promotion and provide Personal Information about themselves. All entries of Entrants who are under the age of 18 years and enter the promotion without disclosing (or attempt to conceal) their age (as and where required) and/or do not provide the required parental or guardian consent (as and where required) will be deemed invalid. These Conditions of Entry will bind the Entrants and any parent or legal guardian who gives their consent (for Entrants aged under 18 years). If a winner is aged under 18 years, the prize will, at the sole discretion of the Promoter, be awarded to the parent or legal guardian who consented to the winner entering the promotion on behalf of the winner.
5. Entrants must submit their Entry via their personal Instagram Account.
6. Entrants who submit their Entry via Facebook or any other means will not be eligible.
PROMOTIONAL DATES AND JUDGING
7. The promotion starts at 18:00pm (AEST), 20:00pm (NZST), on 28/06/2020 and ends at 21:00pm (AEST), 23:00pm (NZST) on 30/06/2020 (Promotional Period).
8. There will be a total of ten (10) winning entries. The winning entries will be contacted via email provided within review form on July 2nd, 2020. Judging of the best 10 entries will take place at Revlon Australia Pty Ltd, Level 2, 12 Julius Ave, North Ryde, NSW, 2113 on July 2nd 2020. The entries will be judged individually based on their merits by a Revlon representative based on creativity and originality. It will be fair and give equal opportunity for all Entrants to win the prize(s). This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judges’ decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into.
HOW TO ENTER
9. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Access your own personal Instagram account;
- Make sure you're following us @revlonanz;
- Read and agree to the T&Cs that are linked in bio on the @revlonanz Instagram page;
- Monitor @revlonanz Instagram stories during Sunday 28th June 2020 – Tuesday 30th June 2020 promoting this competition that include a swipe up link to submit a review;
- Swipe up on 1 of the 3 @revlonanz Instagram stories that include a swipe up link to submit a review. This will redirect users to the Revlon ANZ website to access the review form and full T&Cs; and
- Make sure you fully complete the review form about your favourite product, enter your email address and click submit (Entry).
10. One entry per person is permitted. Only the first entry uploaded by each entrant will be considered by the judges and any subsequent or duplicate entries will be disqualified.
11. The decision by the Promoter to accept or reject an Entry is in the Promoter’s sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into. Any Entry that contains content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive, inappropriate or objectionable in any way or that the Promoter considered may infringe any Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity, will not be accepted as an eligible Entry into the promotion. Once an Entry is submitted, Entrants acknowledge that the Entry may not be withdrawn, altered or deleted (except as and where required by the Promoter).
12. Instagram membership, Instagram accounts/pages, the ‘following’ of Instagram accounts, Instagram applications and use of Instagram generally is subject to the Instagram prevailing terms and conditions of use available at help.instagram.com/478745558852511. Entrants agree to abide by the Instagram prevailing terms and conditions of use. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any Entrant as a result of the conduct of Instagram. The thoughts and views expressed on Instagram, are only the thoughts and views of the individual that posted them. They are not representative of the opinions of the Promoter, nor does the Promoter confirm, guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any post. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering and participating, each Entrant grants a complete release to Instagram from any claims that they have now or may have in the future which relate to or are incidental to (i) that Entrant’s participation in the Promotion, or (ii) that Entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
13. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible Entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected Entries or entries not received by the Promoter. Contact details entered incorrectly by an Entrant will deem an Entry invalid.
14. Costs associated with accessing the Revlon Instagram account remain an Entrant’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service provider used.
15. The ten (10) best entries, as determined by the judges, will win 1 Revlon Favourites Giftpack each to the minimum RRP value of $200.00 AUD (approximately $207.00 NZD). Each Revlon Favourites Giftpack includes a range of Revlon products including the 10 best-selling Revlon products as per pharmacy retail IRI data within the Promotional Period.
16. All costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of a prize is the responsibility of the winners. Total of ten (10) prizes will be awarded at the end of the competition period and will be announced to the winners via email on 2nd July 2020.
17. Total maximum prize pool value is up to $3,000.00 AUD inc. GST (approximately $3,198.00 NZD). Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless otherwise indicated). Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. All prize values are the recommended retail price including GST.
18. The winners will be notified via email used in the review submission form on July 2nd, 2020 with a request from the Promoter to claim their prize. The winners must respond to the Promoters email by 03/09/20 in order to receive their prize. Any further correspondence between the winner and the Promoter will be via Instagram direct message.
19. The precise date(s) for the delivery of the prizes will be subject to the availability of the prize and will be notified to the winner at the time they are notified that they have won the prize. Prizes will be delivered to winners within 8 weeks of their response to the Promoters direct message.
20. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their Entries and any other information they transmit to other Internet users. The Promoter may delete or request the deletion of any content posted on the Revlon Page and Instagram account in accordance with its prevailing terms and conditions of use. The Promoter is not responsible and excludes all liability (to the greatest extent allowable by law) for the content of any Entries submitted for the purposes of this promotion (including but not limited to any illegal, incorrect or inaccurate content or third party advertising).
21. In the event of a prize not being claimed by 11.59am (AEST), 1.59pm (NZST) on 03/09/20, the winner’s Entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to distribute the prize to the next best valid Entry.
22. Entrants can only enter under their own personal Instagram account. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all entries of an Entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the Entrant’s identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize, and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the promotion, before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an Entrant or Entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction then all the entries of that Entrant will be ineligible and deemed invalid.
23. Entrants also agree to the Bazaarvoice terms and conditions available within the review submission form. By entering and submitting a review via the link provided in the Instagram story, the Entrant consents to their review being published on retailer websites that are within the Bazaarvoice network and the Revlon ANZ website without remuneration.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all Entries and reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant for: (a) submitting an Entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; (b) tampering with the Entry process; or (c) if the Entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. A prize will only be awarded following any Entrant validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
25. The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all Entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
26. Any attempt, deliberate or otherwise, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Revlon Account or the information on the Revlon Account, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Conditions of Entry or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
27. If a prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu, subject to any written directions made under applicable New Zealand or Australian State or Territory legislation.
28. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies excludes all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to the promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, the promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize. Applicable manufacturers and/or distributors should be contacted in regards to all prize warranty claims (where applicable).
29. If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or, if necessary, to provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as an original prize or prizes, subject to any written directions made under applicable New Zealand or Australian State or Territory legislation.
30. As a condition of entering this promotion, an Entrant consents to, in the event they are a winner, the Promoter using the Entrant’s Entry, name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Entrant agrees that, in the event they are a winner, the Entrant will participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
31. Entrants warrant that their entry is their original work and does not infringe the rights of any third party. An Entry and any copyright subsisting in an Entry irrevocably becomes, at time of Entry, the property of the Promoter. By entering this promotion, entrants assign copyright in their Entry to the Promoter and waive any moral rights in their Entry.
33. In these Conditions of Entry: “Intellectual Property Rights” means all present and future rights of whatever nature anywhere in the world including, but not limited to, rights in respect of or in connection with copyright, inventions (including patents), trademarks, service marks, trade names, domain names, designs, confidential information, trade secrets and know-how and similar industrial, commercial and intellectual property rights, whether or not registered or registrable, and includes the right to apply for the registration of such rights, and whether existing in Australia, New Zealand or otherwise.
34. Promoter: Revlon Australia Pty Limited (ABN 18 095 360 731) of 12 Julius Avenue, North Ryde, NSW, 2113