How to use it
Revlon's #1 eyeshadow, now in a new & improved formula
- This versatile, high-performance formula glides on smoothly, delivers intense colour that will take you from day to night
- Each palette has 4 expertly matched shades in soft mattes and alluring shimmers for everyday wear
- The next-generation hybrid formula features advanced technology with the application of a powder and the staying power of a creme
- The longwear formula offers crease-proof colour without fading, fall-out or smudging for up to 24 hours
- Available in 6 palettes
- The versatile palette can be used in many ways:
- Barely there - Use the light shades across your eye lid for a natural look.
- A little more - Begin with the lighter shades to dust over your lid, using the lightest colour to brighten the water ducts. Apply the darker shades to the crease of your eye lid crease, or if you have hooded eye lids, apply more colour just above the crease but away from your brows.
- Night time eyes - Use the lighter shades for the base then using the darker shades to intensify the colour - create a smoky look by applying darker shades from the center crease of the eye outwards, apply a thin dusting of shadow under the bottom lashes and pair with ColorStay Liner Creator for more impact and definition.
Reviews & Questions